четверг, 5 апреля 2012 г.

Doubts

Yesterday there was a great concert in my school. There were English guests and many many Russian English-teachers). I wasn't able to sing because of my sore throat(( But I really wanted to do it!!! (There were ENGLISH GUESTS!!!)...So I gathered with my remains of the voice and just sung! At first it was really hard to me because I thought about other girls singing better then me that day...But when I saw the happy face of one English sir) I forgot all my fears and just sung!)) It was vary funny to sing without any sounds))) But the audience estimated my fight)))  


Oh Gad I have juts stumble on a charming poem written by Roald Dahl that made me laugh for a long time)))




A woman who my mother knows
Came in and took off all her clothes.
Said I, not being very old
"By golly gosh, you must be cold!"
"No, no!" she cried. "Indeed I'm not!
I'm feeling devilishly hot!"

Photo: Tim Walker



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий